Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Ladder build (The Chief) I_vote_lcapLadder build (The Chief) I_voting_barLadder build (The Chief) I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Ladder build (The Chief) I_vote_lcapLadder build (The Chief) I_voting_barLadder build (The Chief) I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Ladder build (The Chief)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Ladder build (The Chief) Empty
PostSubject: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 am

Well ladder builds are always fun and this one is not only very close to its ladder counterpart but its very effective.

Hero Tauren Chieftain (Str)

Offensive (Shock wave) its a great versatile farmer it also mirrors what he has in ladder.

Defensive (Stun field) Replaces war stomp thunder clap would have fit better but stun field fits the slot with Shock wave also makes a very nice disrupt that you can level if your ahead.

Misc (Endurance Aura) Yet again another skill he actually has in ladder also str is great with a speed boost.

Ult ( Reincarnation) He has this in ladder as well and there is not much better than a strong build that comes back.

Notes; this is a really good basic build for Cha it's simple to use and simple to use well just make sure your mana is high enough to support shock wave and that your strength and agility are getting alot of stats only thing I will suggest is that you get a rod before a one ring because you want to be very comfortable with shockwave early game.For a Strength build this should farm very fast.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:28 pm

The only thing I want to add is the real goal is to become a comfortable auto attacker. One mistake a lot of your beginner player's will makes is investing too much or to little into a category. For this build the key to success is knowing when to stop investing points into your farmer.

Are your opponents complete noobs? Stop at a 5 point investment.
Are your opponents behind you by 4 levels? Stop at a 7 point investment.
Are your opponents behind you by 2 levels? Stop at a 9 point investment.
Is it a back and forth game? Stop at a 11 point investment.
Of course there are exceptions to a logical stopping point but the one thing you don't want to do is a 15 point dump into an ability that can and will be countered.

Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Yeah I agree entirely most of the time I level shockwave to 6 and I stop end aura around 10 or so.The build does well all around but late game it is a beast once you have points into stun field.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Since you guys have been posting ladder builds I thought I would give this a bump.It is one of my favorite builds.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:50 pm

So it begins sorry epic Smile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:08 am

I think we should have a section for "very good builds" and a section for "fun builds"

While recreating a ladder build may be entertaining to those of you who have played ladder, and enjoyed the hero set-ups; they are really not the types of builds we want to teach CHA around.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

I agree but if you really want to you can swap out stun field for hex and this one is deadly.It did keep up with your int farming the one time I have used it against you Glorn.At least until you ganked me to death.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:30 pm

I would like to reaffirm Glorns point... As ladder builds fucking suck in this game. However, with this... Shockwave was dirty level 15 damage, and Chief would have a really hard time supporting stun field properly... Personally I would op for a 15 Shockwave, 1pt Stun Field, 15 Endurance, over leveling stun...
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Actually it works best stopping shock wave early game main leveling end aura most of the game.Then putting some points into stun Field.You would also be surprised how easy it can be to get mana on Str.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

Fun Fact:

Chief has a 1.6 cast time

It isnt until stun field is level 5 or so that you are stunning your opponent for a longer duration than you are spending casting the ability.

Shockwave+endurance is an amazing combo on almost any build; this is no exception. New players should take that concept from this build, if nothing else. If you want to have a nice, strong, str build, go endurance+shockwave, and stop leveling shockwave at 5; while you focus endurance. This leaves your defensive free, and your ultimate free.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:20 pm

This is true it is one of the closest ladder builds in Cha and ladder builds are mainly for lolz it is fun to do clan games using ladder builds shim and I have done it a few times and they always turn out pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:04 am

Troll Shaman for lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladder build (The Chief)   Ladder build (The Chief) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladder build (The Chief)
Page 1 of 1