Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Smack my Bitch Up EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Smack my Bitch Up EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Smack my Bitch Up EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Smack my Bitch Up EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Smack my Bitch Up EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Smack my Bitch Up EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Smack my Bitch Up EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Smack my Bitch Up I_vote_lcapSmack my Bitch Up I_voting_barSmack my Bitch Up I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Smack my Bitch Up I_vote_lcapSmack my Bitch Up I_voting_barSmack my Bitch Up I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Smack my Bitch Up

Go down 
+3
Subz
Sharky
Shankz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:01 am

*First, you need to name your build, so players can easily find it.

Smack My Bitch Up

*Then, tell us the hero and skills.
Smack my Bitch Up Necromancer
Necromancer
Tentacles
Hex
Void
Life Bonus
Shackles

*Tell us how we should generally level this skills. Do not type out 1 skill per line for all 40 levels of the game; I will deny you based on that alone.

Main level Tents, offl-level Void, 1 point hex at level 5, Level Shackles whenever. After tents hit level 15, stop Void at 12 and main level hex.

*What makes this build work? How do the skills interact with each other? If this part is really short, your build fails.

Tents will be your main farming ability, You can use Void as a sudo farmer. Void deals damage in an aoe and slows for a % for about 6-8 seconds. This will become very useful in later levels keeping you opponet close to the tents While early game its damage can be very useful. Hex is used mainly as a disable/stun. By aiming correctly you can throw down tents and then shackle your opponet keeping them there for 6-9 seconds as you cannot escape shackles. Tents > Shackles > Hex > Void total have the potiental to keep an opponet in your tents for about 10-20 seconds.

*What are your strengths and weaknesses? how will you overcome your biggest weakness?

Some of the weakness of this build are, Tents are countered by vortex, But with the combo talked about above. It wont make a huge difference. as they can still get in there for some major damage. High Armor also counter tents awesome damage, if that happens simply start focusing on hex and Void to disable said opponet.

*How should this build be played?

This should be played as a Sudo-Double farming, using tents and void to farm. hex is your main disable. Shackles is to disable your opponet for tents. Mainly keep to your side farming, obviosuly always go for the lower level creeps. Get a windwalk item kinda early and keep and close eye on you opponet when u see he gettin below have health windwalk rush him and take him out.

*What general item build should be used on this? (note, GENERAL, not a complete list from level 1 to duel 15) Anyone who says "Get boots and mask" as their item set... will be banned from posting builds... Fucking idiots...

Just a general idea.

Early Game:
Crown of Ages
Basic Mystics Cloak
Archmagus Cloak
Boots of Speed

Mid Game:
Crown of Ages
Mystics Cloak
Cloak of the Hidden
Cloak of Unseen
Sceptar of Primarch
Boots of Speed

Late Game:
Burning Halo
Elite Mystics Cloak
The strength gauntlets..(The ones that give 60% spell reduc not 50%)
Shroud of Thief God
Eternal Sword
Boots of Speed (Usually leave this open incase i needa counter something)

*And Lastly:

I've seen many varaitions of this build.
Ive seen Divine Shield Instead of Hex, But i prefer Hex because with divine sheild people can run away at full speed as to where hex slows em drstically, Plus with divine opponets can WW away compared to hex which disables them.

Alot of people use Poison Strike instead of Void, Mainly because Poison has a much higher Slow rate then void. I like void tho becuase of its boost in early game farming and its decent damage through early n mid game.

Doom Roots is a good swap for Shackles, Mainly cuz doom roots allows you to move and deals more damage over time. However doom roots can be escaped Shackles cant, Which is the main reason i choose shackles over roots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:59 am

Dude this build makes me wanna dota.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:32 am

This build makes me wanna' smack Shankz up.

That's right, it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 am

i have seen prolly... 10 people try shackles+tents. the biggest problem they have always had against me is that they arent run on instant cast heroes. Necro has basic int cast times, .7 forward swing, .4 backswing, something like that. This means that if you want to chain the two skills together you are looking at a max of .7+.25 (if you cancel back cast, there is still a .25 reaction delay) then another .7 second cast on shackles. 1.65 seconds, if you are damn good with your timing. A smart player who gets aggrivated will just grab some move speed and flee when he sees your first cast animation. A lot of the time, this will allow you to get out of tents range. the same problem happens with frozen orb; eccept with orb you can cast it past the target, so it catches up to them eventually. Wind Walk is also a big problem, if the target learns to item WW the second tents pop up. Comparing an instant cast to a .7 foreswing leaves a decent window to get the WW off, and run from tents.

^^biggest problem I have found with the build. And the reason it is a big problem is that no matter what your build is, you can pull it off using "personal skill".

The best counter to it would be to get a higher level hex, which slows more, and hex them, then tents them, then shackles them. With 3 cast times though, you are looking at a much bigger problem, of giving them that extra time to run. But this is also the easiest way to counter a WW run on tents cast; so will becomes a pretty heavy requirement. A speed set gives enough move speed to allows a hexed unit to flee though; but that wont come until mid-late game.

Hope I offered some insight to people interested in this type of build; either to use it, or defend against it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 am

Well, I suppose you'll need True Sight then if they have a WW, and a better hero for casting times.

Wouldn't it be more effective then to just shackle and then tents them?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 am

shackles is a channel; so you cant cast another skill after casting it.

I would suggest this build on archimonde, prince of light is too squishy. With instant cast times, I dont think this build can really be countered by skill. you can get the 2 casts off in .3 seconds, if you are damn fast. Any avoidance would be luck based.

With that small change, your biggest problem would then be the late-game. you have late game hex, which is a powerful late game. the rest of your skills are countered by HP and armor, pretty easily. Your only weakness after that would be a powerful later game farmer. Someone with chain light or ele mastery would cause a lotta problems. When a game comes down to your opponent needing to farm more gold than you though, it makes your build pretty powerful.

4 mana-heavy skills can be a problem though, I would really suggest getting a passive in there. Endurance aura misc would give you the early game farm and pvp; and allow for some decent ganking. Just suggesting.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 pm

I have a build kinda like this... the skills are very different but it still relies on keeping your opponent right next to the tentacles. I use shadow essence, tents, sonic boom, force push, and whirlpool, works like a charm. As for your build, I would have to see it run in a game to judge, but i agree with Glorn that your cast time is a big issue for this build.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Personally I'm not a big fan of shackles due to the fact that it also disables you. The out side players can just as easily attack you or break the channel. The big advantage to shackles is it lasts long enough for you to cast your second group of tents and box them for an additional 2-3 second disable.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

this is more of a nit-pick than anything, but i would advise getting a fairly double thief's mask and going halo early on, or even Shroud + rod of immortality then getting a scepter a bit later.

this allows for more dps, which is a good thing to stack when you have tents + hex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smack my Bitch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack my Bitch Up   Smack my Bitch Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Smack my Bitch Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board :: Approved Builds-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com