Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Necromancer... again EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Necromancer... again EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Necromancer... again EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Necromancer... again EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Necromancer... again EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Necromancer... again EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Necromancer... again EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Necromancer... again EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Necromancer... again EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Necromancer... again I_vote_lcapNecromancer... again I_voting_barNecromancer... again I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Necromancer... again I_vote_lcapNecromancer... again I_voting_barNecromancer... again I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Necromancer... again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Necromancer... again Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Why this hero choice? this is one of the best int heros to choose. good hp and starting int as well as high movespeed and good BAT.

What skills?

Chain Lightning
Hex
Endurance Aura
Elemental mastery
innate : regen.

Why do these skills work well together?
This build works very well in the mid game and my farmer choice reflects that. Elemental mastery and endurance farming really start to take off at this point which meshes really well with chain light and its mid game dominance. Hex is great all game, slowing you oppenent allow you to escape with endurance, or alternatively removing their dodge and slowing them so your endurance buffed ele mastery damage can go to work. the %attack speed from endurance is a more efficient attack speed modifier then flat agility increasing your damage output overall and proccing ele mastery more often. late game this build is great because hex is amazing late game.

How should this build be played?
stick to your side and play it safe for the first duel duels until your farming gets going. I always throw the first duel unless im against an str build. after your mid game farming kicks in start to steal creeps and dominate your opponent's side of the map.

Items?
I start out with:
Glittering tiara
boots
power set
glittering tiara
crown of ages
thief's mask
crown of the goddess
cloak of the unseen
regelia
warrior's set
burning halo
theif's mask
scepter
divining rod
shroud of the thief god
whatever you want.
from here i normally grab a scepter of the holy protector and work towards the sword.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:53 pm

I am just posting to vouch how strong this build is. I took my first attempt at an int ele mastery build, against this one; after hearing about it.

I ran
pain archon
tclap
divine
endu
ele

And, well, I got rocked pretty good. I am good with pain+tclap, but he got better levels on me, and had a superior item build for this kind of set-up. His hex especially hurt, removing my evasion and movespeed.

So yeah, good god damn build right here.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 pm

I played against him playing this build a bit earlier, i won but it was a very strong combo by him. Very strong mid-late game potential with ele mastery, hex, endurance, and his items.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 pm

I played fairly poor in the early game, otherwise i think I prolly would have won
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

this isnt a pissing contest...

If I pissed further, I would have won.

Discuss the build, or topic, or something of importance.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Just sayin
and what pissing? i said i played poorly =\
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 am

Like I said a long time ago simple shit pawns. I have a build exactly like this but I dont use em I use cm its more godlike watching nubatars rage at how my range hero can still crit them.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 pm

uhh, troll much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer... again   Necromancer... again Empty

Back to top Go down

Necromancer... again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board :: Approved Builds-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com