Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Professional bans EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Professional bans EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Professional bans EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Professional bans EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Professional bans EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Professional bans EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Professional bans EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Professional bans EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Professional bans EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Professional bans I_vote_lcapProfessional bans I_voting_barProfessional bans I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Professional bans I_vote_lcapProfessional bans I_voting_barProfessional bans I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Professional bans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Why am I banned under MIKIZILLA per V-BOT
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

If I am banned for a reason it should be stated same as for any person banned in the future. That way banned person can object — why art me banned. You can get it wrong you know. If your reason for banning is flimsy don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I just spoke with AZZ about this and he said I am NO LONGER banned. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Rofl you got banned again lol sorry dude but I mean it kind of happens a lot to you. Its not like you use game ruining tactics the only thing you do is the same thing the shamans and grunts do and thats run the same group of copy cat builds over and over again. Grunts are and super peons are the worse though they dont even change anything. Its easy as hell to change one or two skillls or hell atleast the fucking hero model so you not so obvious chatards....

Hmm lets create some general guidelines to game ruining
Rage Across the Screen: In all chat bitch so much nobody can see anything at all but text............................................................................................................................
Follow the leader: Set you hero to follow theirs and proceed to ks every thing compliment their team work and brag about your last hitting skills when gank be sure to block escape path
Kick balling: In some way or another try to get all your allies kicked. OMG LONG ASSS LOAD KICK DIS FUCKER..... HES A NOOB KICK PLEASE KICK and finally if you can manage getting them kicked some how get yourself kicked for the epic win.
Goalie: Sit it front of your base and cast bone wall or force push every time a hurt ally tries to enter. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!! USE GANDOLF
hmm okay im done trolling ya lol...
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Well that answered nothing but thanks for the insight.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 am

You shouldn't be banned, the only ones that have that power as I know are me, Glorn. Verti and H. I've been in an oilfield camp for a week + can't use V-Bot, H hasn't been on for a month. So unless Glorn bant you for some reason, your computer might be going fucky like mine is.
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:13 am

Sadly after being bant so many times I can tell, much in the way you drive a vehicle for years you know when somethings up. Your passengers might not but you do, you don't necessarily require their input right. That sort of thing.

What must I do to avoid this, sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:18 am

I forgot to add — if you're banned you can't join v-bot flowery language aside. If you find yourself simply unable to join a v-bot lobby people you are banned FYI. Forwhateverreason God Speed.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Send a PM to glorn and/or verti. Glorn is probably still hiking so verti is your best bet. Let me know if it doesn't get resolved. I'll be back on town Thursday night
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 am

epic can you imagine having this conversation in 30 years, well non conversation anyway. your input is lovely and original, much like yourself. im not sure where i should apply it or if i even should. i mean i like fish alot and they swim fast and if i were to swim with them they probably beat me rofl. but say i was drunk and swimming and i ask a fish why you swim so fast fish what would he say or would he just swim away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Professional bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional bans   Professional bans Empty

Back to top Go down

Professional bans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: News-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com