Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! I_vote_lcapABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! I_voting_barABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! I_vote_lcapABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! I_voting_barABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QooL
Unranked
Unranked

ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! Empty
PostSubject: ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!!   ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:03 am

A NOOB CALL CHIEF_JUSTICE GOING OUT THE GAME BANNING PEOPLE USING HIS <POWERFUL ADMIN RIGHTS> FOR REASON INSULT NOISY AND OTHER STUPID REASON.

I DONT KNOW HOW U ALL GAVE THE RIGHTS BUT THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!!   ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:13 am

Sucks to be you.

Who the fuck is cheif_justice?

Did you really get banned or is he one of those dum fuck noobs who say your banned just for beating them?

Meh if I was a abusive admin I would create a national ban day where I ban anyone with numbers or dota in their name you know something stupid...... oh and boi fucking lame as names. aZn_b0i sohai_boi rofl ban ban and ban some more.... Thats just me and note Ive never been given admin rights.

Any way if you got banned i think its what like a 7 day things so no worries you will be back in a week.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!!   ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:38 am

Spamming my board is a good way to ensure you get further banned. (I deleted his spam)

If that person banned anyone, than that is verti; because no one with that name is on the admin list.

if verti banned you, he has every right to, because it is his bot.

If you were banned for being rude, noisy, or insulting people and then you came on the board and post as you did; well then, it would lead many of us to the conclusion that you deserved the ban.

Learn to play nice.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!!   ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ABUSE OF ADMIN RIGHTS ~!!
Page 1 of 1