Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Mana Boom Build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Mana Boom Build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Mana Boom Build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Mana Boom Build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Mana Boom Build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Mana Boom Build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Mana Boom Build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Mana Boom Build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Mana Boom Build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Mana Boom Build I_vote_lcapMana Boom Build I_voting_barMana Boom Build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Mana Boom Build I_vote_lcapMana Boom Build I_voting_barMana Boom Build I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Mana Boom Build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Necromancer (love necro)
Chain Light
Holy Light
Banish
Bonus Life
Mana Explosion

LEVELING:
You will be main leveling Chain, off leveling holy, 1 into banish, mana explosion when you can.

WHY THESE SKILLS:
Chain light is one of the best field ganker/creep stealer farmers you can get. Cross mid, hit their spawn with it; watch it bouce around, and deal an ass ton of damage. Because of the ulti, you really need banish. No point in blowing 100% of your mana, and giving up on that 50% spell damage increase. this is why you need a nuker farmer. If they get AMS, you will need to kite them around, nuking them with chain light until their AMS breaks. If you are running a build that has banish; really, the only thing you should ever pick as a defensive, is holy light. Banish increases heals by 75%. At max level, you are healing 5250 life every.. idk... 26 seconds? that is about 200 hp a second, if you want to compare it to anything else.

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES:
Vortex. vortex is the weakness. As is the mana burn ability. If they only have mana burn from a stone staff, they aint got shit on you. If they off level, and eventually main level mana burn, along with a stone staff, and have a way to kite a cooldown outta you... they will win. what makes this much stronger than a mana shield build though, is that you can blast away all of your mana in a single cast, dealing a LOT more damage than silent night would, and all of their mana burns become useless against you.

This build is strongest mid game, and mid-late game. If you get to level 40; you will prolly lose the game. Early, it is kind of weak; but because the item build is so mana intensive, you wil farm like a BAMF. Usually around level 18 or so is when your mana explosion is getting better than silent night could be. By 24, when it is 3600, you should be nuking for 6500+. this is when you really need to gank. Silent night is a bitch. Imagine getting hit with almost 2X that damage? especially with banish. you can clear 6500 of their HP away in 1 cast; if they have 50% reduction. By 32, your nuke, should be up to 11-12k, not including banish. again, this is much stronger than silent night; and your last ditch effort to win will have to come.

HOW TO PLAY:
As explained above, this is an early mid-early late game build. you need to go for a mana shield item build, and just kill creeps from far away. You shouldnt have problems leveling, and if anyone tries to gank you, they better be at full HP. Once your damage from explosion is good (shell of mana goddess) you start ganking.. a lot. As soon as you get shell, you can also go get a staff... I suggest stone. burning an opponents mana will prevent them from burning yours, or disabling you. Plus, rank 2 gives 1500 mana. And, the spell damage will break through AMS. you can 1 shot elementals. So pro, right?

ITEMS:
If anyone things they have the balls and skills... Go for tiara+glyph to start. then, get a power set for first duel. If you fail, you suck, and will lose the game. I generally get a power set, and a potion for the first duel. Power set is so OP HAX for first duel, with tiara.

Otherwise, start with tiara and shield; then build a basic. Get a magus cloak, boots, and pots by the duel. After duel, upgrade tiara, get an archmagus cloak.

If you did get power set, then skip the whole "get a basic set" part.

Really from here, you gotta take what you can get. Personally, I go for thiefs mask. If you need WW or spell redux, you know what to get. Ww really helps the ganking; but I grab my thiefs mask. then my ww cloak... then i upgrade tiara... then unseen cloak... then my shell, and another WW cloak... followed by some kick ass stone staffage.

IMPROVISE
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm

This has been on my builds list as a variation of my synergy caster for 6 months lol.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah, I have been running this as my main synergy caster build for a while, swapping out the ulti. I think since 3.1 or so, I have been doing chain light, holy light, banish... but, only this past month have I been using mana explosion.. and, well, I like it more than any of the other abilities I have been using with it.

Also, I noticed that there werent any synergy casters posted up. Clannies know what they are, but pubbies dont. Hopefully some pubbys will try variations of them. Such a good, basic, set up.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah I would say this build has been really common between good players for a while save the ult.The only real downside of it is that banish only buffs 20-25% to spell damage now but its great for healing with that 75%-80% buff.
Back to top Go down
gusyass
Unranked
Unranked

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 pm

amm and if I want to use another ultimate, which recommend?
sorry for my English but I really try

amm y si yo quiero usar otra ultimate, que recomiendan?
perdon por mi ingles pero de verdad lo intento
Back to top Go down
gusyass
Unranked
Unranked

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:49 pm

i usually use chain lighthing,holy light and i still thinking what use for miscelanious and ultimate ...
can give me tips??
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 pm

silent night is always a good ulti for a variation of this build, it does a decent amount of damage and doesnt take all ur mana so ur not left high n dry
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

A personal favorite of mine is

Chain light
Holy Light
Banish
Mana Shield or Terraptis or Mana Explosion or Silent Night
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Synergy caster with ME basically ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mana Boom Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana Boom Build   Mana Boom Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Mana Boom Build
Page 1 of 1