Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. I_vote_lcapWhy Shankz won/lost in the tourny. I_voting_barWhy Shankz won/lost in the tourny. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. I_vote_lcapWhy Shankz won/lost in the tourny. I_voting_barWhy Shankz won/lost in the tourny. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. Empty
PostSubject: Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny.   Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Last month after the tournament, epicpowda11 did this, so i figured i wuld do tha same so, read it if ya want if not dont. lol

Why shankz won/lost in the tournament

Game 1:

Shankz vs territo - Shankz Wins

Builds:

Mine:
territo's:
Storm
Priestess of the Moon
Frost Fall
Tentacles
Mana Vortex
Slow Ward
Restore Mana
Guardian Ward
Starfall
Demon Spawn

1) First off, I had a hard counter to his build as vortex rapes all of his skills and I knew it. I rushed his mid as soon as the game started and as it progressed I kept pushing him to his back two spawns.

2) Territo played rather dumb, He left himself wide open for ganks, there was even a few times where
he attempted to steal my creeps, which resulted in a gank by me. Plus he didn't know Vortex killed
tentacles and demon spawn but they do! so he did learn something.

3) I had a farming ult so after every duel i rushed over and took his mid with it. Eventually he couldnt even farm his mid.

======================================================================

Game 2:

Shankz vs undead-boy - Shankz Wins

Builds:

Mine:
undead's build:
Storm
Death Knight
Frost Fall
Fire Wards
Mana Vortex
Spiked Armor
Restore Mana
Unknown
Starfall
Locust Swarm

1) I noticed right away he was using only fire ward to farm., I rushed right over to his mid, destoryed his ward and took his spawn with vortex and frost fall. Since he was playing strength i knew not to let him get to late game so i kept doing this.

2) I was out farming him majorly, By the time i got 10 levels on him i pushed him into his base and didnt let him leave. He would keep coming out use his ward, i used vortex and began to kill him. I didn't let up not once until the game was finally finished.

=======================================================================

Round 3:

I got a free pass to the next round, Lucky draw i guess. Very Happy

=======================================================================

Game 3:

Shankz vs hlwg - Shankz Wins

Builds:

Mine:
hlwg's:
Storm
Shadow Essence
Frost Fall
Fire Wall
Mana Vortex
Divine Shield
Restore Mana
Skeleton Army
Starfall
Mana Explosion

1) He had summons, so again i had vortex rushed his mid and killed them however he had most of the creeps killed so it wasted my time. between his skeleys and fire wall he managed to keep up with me in levels. I won most of the duels just becuase half of them He didnt or forgot to grab a pot.

2) I was lacky damage around mid game and thats when he really started to catch up, Im pretty sure he started to main level divine shield which was really started to kill me, He started to turn the game on me when i luckily won the last duel, Had i lost that duel i think he would have had me.

========================================================================

Game 4:

Shankz vs Niggonmetry - Shankz Loss

Builds:

Mine:
Niggonmetry's:
Storm
Space Orc
Frost Fall
Flame Strike
Mana Vortex
Slow
Restore Mana
Magic Enhanced Attacks
Starfall

1) I didnt rush him becuase he had all of his mid cleaned out with flame strike. Anyway we went back in forth in duels MEA gave him the damage over me and his slow kept my speed down alot. Even tho i could use vortex and debuff ithe was able to recast it on me.

2) Kiting his avatar was almost impossible with his slow skill. After my 3rd kill on him it got about mid-late game in whichhe completly passed me in damage,health,and even armor. Eventually my defeat was unavoidable.

H beat niggon so the round was a re-do!

Game 5: Hlwg vs Shankz - Hlwg Wins

Builds:
Hlwg's:
Mine:
Space Orc
Necromancer
Frost Fall
Chain Lightning
Divine Shield
holy Light
Restore Mana
Banish
Starfall
Silent Night

1) I did a major mistake here in not going a build i was familiar with.

2.) H had very awesome timing with divine shield causing me to miss with silent night multiple times.

Game 6: Shankz vs Niggonometry - Niggonometry Wins

Builds:

Mine:
Niggonometry's:
Storm
Necromancer
Frost Fall
Soul Burn
Mana Vortex
Hex
Restore Mana
Acid Rain
Starfall
Wrath of Hell

1) Nigg also bomb started like me and was able to take his mid before i could even reach it, thus causin me to waste time.

2) Nigg had very good timing for the most part with the dual disables, even if i was able to counter one with a ring he was able to cast the other right afterwards.

3) I attempted to use vortex to take away all of his mana but he was massing so much damage and armor it didnt matter.

====================================
Im sure im missing alot of facts here but these are just off the top of my head.

The reason i used the same build through-out my matches is cuz it was my best build in my arsonal and it had vortex,I had a big hunch since this was slow-leveling mode everyone would be using ward/summons to farm fast. All in allthis was an awesome tournament and im glad to have gotten so far in it =]

The best advice i can give anyone is Once you achieve advantage push it, Dont stop pushing until they rage quit or are hiding in their base like little children in thier play pins.

-Shankz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny.   Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 am

Mana restore really helped me as well on my game with Tuus. I should have done that against H. I think I did, dont remember. Either way, he still owned me.

Good decision on using vortex too. It's a really nice skill that a whole bunch of people are using now lol. My question is, why did you not go on a stronger farmer, say Flame Strike or something? Cus with restore mana, the high mana cost is not that much of a problem. Granted, F. Fall has lower cooldown, so it's more versatile as well.

Anyways, can't wait till the next tourny!
And congrats on getting to finals!
Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny.   Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 pm

storm panda wouldnt have enough mana to support flame strike fully while still getting all the dps agi gets from items. restore mana wouldnt do enough to make flame strike viable, because flamestrike would use all of storms mana, hed have to restore just to cast vortex and lose mana, then wait for the restore to cooldown, which takes like what? 20 seconds? yeah. frost fall works well enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny.   Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Shankz won/lost in the tourny.
Page 1 of 1