Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Epics Timmy EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Epics Timmy EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Epics Timmy EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Epics Timmy EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Epics Timmy EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Epics Timmy EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Epics Timmy EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Epics Timmy EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Epics Timmy EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Epics Timmy I_vote_lcapEpics Timmy I_voting_barEpics Timmy I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Epics Timmy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 am

Epic Timmy

Tiny Tim
Pulverize
Unholy Aura
Blood Bath
Life Bonus
Elemental Mastery

You will be main leveling pulverize till 15 and off leveling bloodbath till 3. After bloodbath is 3, off level unholy aura.

*What makes this build work? How do the skills interact with each other? If this part is really short, your build fails.

This general idea of this build is to take advantage of the fastest BAT in the game with two skills that profit the most from fast attacks. Although, Slithery is technically stronger then Timmy, Timmy can take advantage of maxing out his attack speed much earlier. Also, because you have a lack of anti-kite his movespeed will give you more of an edge. Basically, Pulverize + Mastery with a maxed out 1.9 BAT proc ridiculously fast, and really the only thing that can beat this combo damage wise, is end game death strike with a lot of stats. But through midgame if played right, it can be one of the largest damage dealing combo there is. The huge bonus here, is unlike banish + nova combos, this is passive, so it automatically takes away the vortex / mana steal issue which runs common with large dps builds. Timmy is innately weak because he makes a combo like this ridiculous, especially when your running mastery with 10% less life. Unholy and Bonus life give you a boost in this area, Bonus will counteract this, unholy will keep you alive. Unholy and agility work well together as stacking agility innately stacks armour, if you reduce a shit load of their damage, and have good regen its defiantly going to keep you alive. Furthermore, by mid game, if you have enough attack speed mastery and pulverize absolutely destroy farming. I've yet to see someone outfarm this in mid and late game; and I've come back from 5 levels behind and had my creep spawn jacked the entire game. When maxed out Timmy attacks 2.63 times a second. At 15 the Pulverize damage is 480 for a 45% chance. So thats on average 1, maybe two a second. 480 damage a second at level 27ish. Is huge, even reduced this is 240 damage (50% reduc common at this point). Then factor in mastery procing once every 2-3 seconds. Not only is this rape in midgame vs heros, but as I said its nuts for farming. Its more or less like casting a mid leveled flamestrike every 2-3 seconds.

*What are your strengths and weaknesses? how will you overcome your biggest weakness?

Your weaknesses are going to be early game builds. As this build can survive early game, its power does not start until mid game when you get some big agility and some health. I've been ab;e to hit 7-8 consistantly starting with bombs, and can usually just win duels. Although against someone good running early game setups you will lose the first 3-4 duels. If you are able to live through to mid game where you can stack a shit load of agi and start geting some health however, you will be unreal. But watch your minimaps because early game = death. Its the price you pay for punishing everything mid and late. This build has a power curve you must realize as well. It skyrockets mid game, through late game. But it peaks, the later the game goes the weaker the build gets. A strength is its insanely hard to counter, no mana burn will touch it, pulverize goes through avatar I believe. AMS and Double kite builds can make your life a living hell though. Basically, your strengths are amazingly fast farming and incredible damage, and becuase its a passive build you don't need to get any mana etc to support anything. You can completely focus on damage and survival. Weaknesses although your damage is passive, it is still reduced and AMS absorbs; lack of anti kite.

*How should this build be played?

Farm fast, especially at the start. This is not in any way an early game build. The faster you farm and get your skills up, the more likely you win. This build is pretty much based around efficient use of its skills. Bloodbath is just to assist in early game farming, unholy aura is to keep your weak hero alive. Pulverize isnt great in early game, but is probably the strongest farmer in mid-late when used properly. Stacking agility is your main objective till you have about +250 or +300. Then work on health, this will be the only time I'll say attack speed is more important than surival. But you being able to farm quickly and do real damage depends on you raping with timmys BAT. When creeping, think of it this way, instead of surviving longer your killing them fster. If they die faster, you dont need to survive longer. After you maxed out attack speed, then work on health. Don't worry if your dieing to creeps quite abit, as long as your getting 2-3 spawns a run at the start your good. I on average have like 10+ deaths a game, usually win 8-0 - 8-3. AMS and HP Pots are essential for duels. For a good portion of the game.

*And Lastly:

*What general item build should be used on this? (note, GENERAL, not a complete list from level 1 to duel 15) Anyone who says "Get boots and mask" as their item set... will be banned from posting builds... Fucking idiots...

Bombs / Cloak of Agility to start (Use bombs to clear level 1 spawns then sell)
Infused Cloak
The One Ring
The One Ring
Cloak of Fox
Eye of Sauron
Mastery of the Ring
Shielding Staff
Shielding Staff
Ring of Masterful...
Agility items...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

I run a similar build on Runner. I swap out BB for Acid Rain. The rest is pretty much the same, except runner has even less life and movespeed. In doing so, I learned many of the things you points out, and would like to reinforce them...

I lost early duels; ohh yes did I lose early duels. You might not, but there is a good chance you will against a skilled opponent. There is no problem with a duel loss though. I had maybe 16 or 17 deaths by the time I won a duel (4th or 5th duel). If you know you cannot win a duel at that point, then dont get a potion. Save your gold for items. Stay out farming creeps for those extra few kills; and dont waste all of your gold last second, getting a worse item than you were planning on getting.

Also, on agility, after you get both of your rings; scepter of the primarch is the way to go, 90% of the time. Both rings being mastery and supersonic. You have really strong mid game auto-attack; take advantage of that. Another item he missed was agilities only spell damage reduction item; and the lovely use ability it has.

On fast moving auto attackers, having an illusion that takes little damage is really good. Good players can still be confused if you cast it right. When you see someone blow their ulti on an illusion, you know you've won.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm

The spell damage reduc cloak is covered under agility items. haha
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Epic, since you will be lacking in the early game, and since life bonus is reduced by elemastery, wouldnt it be more practical to get something like regen, maybe an early armor bonus, or hell, since youll be dying a lot, the explode on death innate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 pm

No HP is pretty much the right way to go. Regen is slightly overated. Armor bonus sucks balls. Yes I know armor bonus gives like 27 armor or something but its build up is fucking crap 2,4,8, keeping in mind you will around level 24 for a lousy 8 fucking armor compared to the 1000 HP bonus HP gives you. The only subs that make sense to it are Damage Block and Spell Resist as his build takes forever to buid into those.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:36 pm

oh i agree. in this particular case it's not about getting something out of ur innate, it's about trying to eliminate a drawback of an ultimate
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 pm

As Piss said, the innate is just to offset the loss of mastery because timmy has no Hp to begin with, reducing that to 90% while farming with pulverize is a slut. Regen in this case isn't more economical till late game as you won't be alive long enough to regen more health than the bonus gives. Regen vs Bonus depends on your survival time. If your around to regen more than your bonus, than regen. If your not then bonus. As for armour, bonus armour on agility is redundant as you gain a shit load of armour early game from stacking the massive amount of agility needed to get pulverize and mastery raping.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Actually, I think someone above brought up the point of explode on death. This is a very good idea; I have done it before on a mid-late game timmy build. It actually works quite well for progressing through the early game. You can clear a whole creep spawn with it. Sure, you dont get EXP; which you need... but you get the gold, just as you respawn in base to spend the gold;allowing you to kill the rest of your creeps in an easier manner.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Ya, I'll have to give it a test, I'm just not sure how well it will work consdering the build half depends on getting levels as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 pm

yeah, ive seen and used thsi build, or a build similar to this several times. And everytime ive used it, i die an ass ton in the beginning. Like glorn said, the explode on death innate will give you the gold you need to farm even faster, even if you are missing out on the experience. That extra gold will give you the edge you need to get your item set a lot faster than you would if you ahve the little bit of extra health at start. correct me if im wrong, but doesnt elemental mastery reduce the health given from bonus health by 10% before its added to yoru bar, and your own life by 10%, or is it cumulative. For example, if you have 1000 startign health, and the 200 bonus health, is it 10% off of 120, or 10% off 1000 and 10% off 200?
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 pm

It is a constant 10% off whatever your max health should be, throughout the game. So, 10,000 HP, no matter what you would get it from, will be 9000 HP.

On STR or INT, I wouldnt really suggest the explode on death innate to be used in such a way. however, on agility, it is really items that allow you to become super-OP in the midgame. Even if you are lacking on EXP, getting your bigger items sooner will quickly make up for any loss.

for the first duel, an extra 1000G is worth a lot more than a level. Especially if you plan to lose early; if you are a lower level, your opponent gains less from it; and you put up more of a fight than you normally would at a lower level, which can take them by surprise. This is why I still buy a pot if I have a solid 2-3 levels on my opponent for first duel. Ive almost been felled to a level 5, when I was 8; cuz he had pots and I didnt. (older edit, where 8 for duel was much more common)
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am

This build works stupid awesome with blaze. One point blaze at start, main level pulverize, and dont start leveling blaze till level 6ish, pretty much till you get the items so you can cast it more than twice. Stop @ 3,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epics Timmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epics Timmy   Epics Timmy Empty

Back to top Go down

Epics Timmy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board :: Approved Builds-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com