Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Amazingly amazing str is hax build I_vote_lcapAmazingly amazing str is hax build I_voting_barAmazingly amazing str is hax build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Amazingly amazing str is hax build I_vote_lcapAmazingly amazing str is hax build I_voting_barAmazingly amazing str is hax build I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Amazingly amazing str is hax build

Go down 
+2
Ignaciorocks
Yetidiah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Amazingly amazing str is hax build Empty
PostSubject: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 pm

we shall call this build badger, and henceforth, all it shall be known as is badger

BADGER

Illidan (Badger if you can)
Pulverize
Static Shock
Poison Strike
Abolish magic
Elemental mastery

main level pulverize and level either static shock or poison strike depending on your enemy. Use poison against a heavy spell caster so they cant kite you and use static against a build similar to your own to help farm.

Basically this build is amazing for str because as str you get damage and survivability from all of your items this lets you farm with pulv and static also helps you farm. if you are leveling poison make sure to attack various creeps so that they are slowed and you take less damage. Basically your job is to die and win mid-late and late game.

As with all str this builds biggest strength is its biggest weakness you farm insanely fast with spell damage, your opponent will rock your world with spell damage. As str make a mastery of ring asap (after basic avengers and boots) to help keep farming and avoid ganks. if you lose 4-5 duels and arent turning the game around very well buy a belt of healing and make sure you win at least one duel before they beat you so you have more time to turn the build around.

Basically with str get you staff of the deathbringer your scepter unless you HAVE to get purge and make an elite avengers mail.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am

I love how you need no int for this build =)

Maybe try hp regen instead of abolish though. Id prefer lighting gauntlets for dispels. More dps and damage. Still, you can also get a lot of hp regen from items, so I dunno if its the best option or not. You could also try hp bonus so you make sure you dont die early game and farming.

Also, should i start with fire orb? works great for ranged units, although static helps with that, but doesnt give you a sure kill on ranged. Maybe just an orb of range will do =) From what I see you get basic avengers mail first, then boots of speed. Maybe before get orb of range, boots of speed, magic shield, and gauntlets of str. Then get glyph and upgrade to basic mail. Im just saying so u can take care of flying units with np.

Also, since you said magic damage is problem, maybe change poison with AMS? Theres an AGI item that gives 40% poison attack. Could be a possible change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 am

Ignacio, the reason he has poison as a skill is because signet of the wind god (the item that gives slow poison) costs 40k. not only that, but it would defeat all of the flexibility in this build. have you ever played against glorn when hes playing int? he kites. A LOT. as decent int players should in order to win duels. slow poison deletes their ability to do this. Also, theres a reason he doesnt get an orb. its because slow poison is an orb effect. getting an orb of fire would completely waste your misc. and magic damage isnt THAT big of a problem. since hes str, he could just get a pair of gloves sooner than normal and not lose out on too much. the reason he gets abolish is DOOM ROOTS. Doom roots is so very easily countered.... but if it goes uncountered, its deadly. unbelievably deadly. also, summons. Abolish 1 shots Gward most of the game. And finally, purges. If yeti played this build against someone using vamp soul, rally cry, mark of the warrior, summons + spirit link, battle roar, restore mana, darkness, cripple, slow, frenzy, unholy frenzy, rejuv, faerie fire, parasite, or finally, frost armor, it would pretty much be gg, because yeti has a hard counter to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 am

this seems like every other str passive build i have ever seen in my entire life excluding the fact you for go poison for either darkness or endurance... personally i still prefer impale for the great stun late, and the relatively low mana cost, you can start lvling it around 9 and not have to worry about mana items at all.
Back to top Go down
Boom
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Quote :
Abolish 1 shots Gward most of the game. And finally, purges. If yeti played this build against someone using vamp soul, rally cry, mark of the warrior, summons + spirit link, battle roar, restore mana, darkness, cripple, slow, frenzy, unholy frenzy, rejuv, faerie fire, parasite, or finally, frost armor, it would pretty much be gg, because yeti has a hard counter to all of them.

I fail to see how abolish magic is a hard counter to all those skills, ever seen the cooldown on abolish? like 20 seconds. The cooldown on most purges? about 5...plus abolish isnt and aoe so how can it be a hard counter for summons? Its a soft counter sure, but thats about it.

btw, this is Shankz. Glorn its the 18th >< unban meh Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

ya... not really most of these like frarie are on a 3 sec cd and if you have a faster casting her its just worth casting it, because you can auto attack and watch badge use its "great" animation to dispell. and i have to agree, pulv and static is great against summons, but in 1v1 summons isn't a late game skill as much as it is a farming tool... a decent summons build will have 1-2 lategame skills that will maul this build in the early game, making it very difficult for him to get anyfarming done... you don't have to kill him just take all his easy creeps.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeti - I have used this before on illidan its great farming is fast as hell and the amount of passive spell damge is quite nice
Ignatico - There is no reason why a melee str like illidan or bager needs hp bonus but lighting orb / gaunlets will work with poison fire will not.
Stomp - your right about the orbs but there is no reason why you would get signet on this build
Charge - I agree but it works
Shankz - I also agree
Charge - I think this build will out farm a summoner with disables but I will be willing to test it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 pm

the beautiful thing about summoner is that it requires no life to farm with you can stack huge amounts of damage early game, which will help you out farm your opponent. though it is possible to be outfarmed, will out farm you in the mid game and gank you non stop and just stop you from farming... the beautiful thing about ganking with summons, you don't have to go back to heal mid game, you just crawl around their spawns if they retreat.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Yes but running a strengh based passive you get alot of life and you have 3 skills the deal spell damage in an Aoe also he has Abolish which deals damage to summons.Those could really hurt you in duels.For farming all he needs to do is mass strength and agility I dont think his hp is going to be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

im saying the summoner is gonna hve much more damage and will hide behind the summons for the first half of the game
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm

respectfully I disagree the strength packs alot of damage with the right items.
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Wrath: i understand that theres no point to getting signet, i was simply explaining that fact to ig.
and Shankz: i was simply listing the things that abolish is usable on. and with most of them, the case would be that abolish would out-cd them.

also, as an edit, abolish does not effect parasite.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:50 pm

hmmm you should ask epic about int dps glass cannon mid game XD its nasty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazingly amazing str is hax build   Amazingly amazing str is hax build Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazingly amazing str is hax build
Page 1 of 1