Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
G-Unit's G-Units EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
G-Unit's G-Units EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
G-Unit's G-Units EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
G-Unit's G-Units EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
G-Unit's G-Units EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
G-Unit's G-Units EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
G-Unit's G-Units EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
G-Unit's G-Units I_vote_lcapG-Unit's G-Units I_voting_barG-Unit's G-Units I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
G-Unit's G-Units I_vote_lcapG-Unit's G-Units I_voting_barG-Unit's G-Units I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

G-Unit's G-Units

Go down 
+3
Bromancing_The_Venom
Ignaciorocks
Glorn2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Necromancer
Soul Burn
Rally Cry
Goblin Horde
Command Aura
Puppet Master

LEVELING:
You will be main leveling goblins and off leveling rally cry. 1 point into soul burn, and level puppet when you get the chance.

WHY THESE SKILLS:
Goblins are the main farming tool and will also tank for you. Rally cry gives you and them unlimited life and mana. Soul burn can stop any farming ult that spells doom for summons, and can also prevent your summons from being kited. Soul burn is also an anti-gank skill. Command is hard to get on int, but serves as a nice boost for goblins and yourself. Puppet is the icing for your goblins, and is what allows them to farm super fast and be viable in the late game.

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES:
This builds strengths counter its weaknesses. vortex completely screws over this build; it eats all of your skills. It also removes all of your opponents mana, so you arent completely high and dry. The strength of this build is that it farms insanely fast. Not only that, but because you have an army of mini tanks, you can go a pure DPS build, and even take out bosses at an early level. This allows you to farm even faster. Against a vortex build, you may have a shit-stick for duel, but you should easily have 50% more gold in items than them. They will need to main level vortex to keep your mana and goblins down, which will make them farm slower; giving you that much more momentum. this build also makes someone using a kiting build, or avatar useless. you cannot outrun an army of goblins, and ava does nothing to all that physical damage. A light orb is a MUST HAVE for your opponent; allowing you to happily grab a scepter and love the lifesteal on your insane DPS that they will never touch.

HOW TO PLAY:
this build is a fast farmer, and to really make it work to its full potential, you need to put pressure on your opponent. take his creep spawns, outlevel him, and came his side of the map. Dont go for ganks you cannot make. If you can outlevel them, and clear all of their low level spawns, then they will find it nearly impossible to gain any EXP or gold. If you cannot get ganks off, dont worry. you will have insanely high gold amounts late game, allowing you to auto attack your way to victory for the last couple of duels.

ITEMS:
As int, you should really start with the basic cloak. You dont need the insane mana of a tiara to start, as you will be auto attacking quite a bit. Get a tirara as your second item, to upgrade. the damage reduction will really help, as will the mana restore. Grab an archmagus cloak for armor, evasion, and DPS. Then start building for your tot set, to boost your goblins. Get a power set for devotion and life regen after that, helps goblins a lot, and nice for you. I suggest getting spell reduction item after this, as spells still really hurt you. Get 1 of the two cloaks; then upgrade your tot set to speed set. After this, you gotta go where the game takes you; just dont rush an auroric set, or you will find yourself falling behind a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm

question about goblins(I have never used them): You mentioned rally cry so they have lotta hp and mana. Do the goblins have spells? If they do, which?
I mean, if they do or don't, isnt that just an opening for, say, feedback to burn them over and over while they keep regenerating that mana?

Oh, and nice name for build =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Goblins have no mana; but, they have life. and your mana is restored. Also, you really couldnt use feedback against this build. Unless you have vortex, a light orb is required against this build.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm

goblins are similar to skeletons, no spells, weak attack, low hp, but when you cast them you only get 3. what makes goblins a force to be reckoned with is that they multiply while a attacking. after a couple hits, another goblin will spawn and both goblins end up with full hp and back to full time before dieing. pretty sweet build glorn, you dont see goblins used much anymore and alot of players have forgotten about them, but they are truly devastating if unchecked. a bad thing could be that they get goblin bombs tho, 1 shotting your gobs. a gank build that goes goblin bombs could be bad for you, they put the pressure on and bomb your gobs whenever you use them, making both rally and gobs pretty useless and stopping your uber farmage. apart from that though, this is a solid build.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah, that is good point with goblin bombs that I didnt think of. however, I would also think that it would be along the same lines of them running across the field to cst vortex on your goblins. If you are smart, and get out of the creep spawn, so your opponent can only hit creeps OR goblins; then you should maintain the upperhand. Since you are ranged; it would be impossible for someone to get you; your creeps, and your goblins in a single bomb. Personally, I would try to take as many creeps out as possible, so my opponent doesnt get the gold. Goblins are easy to cast again; especially on a never-ending mana build, like this. Keep your opponent from getting many creep kills; and I think he will be putting himself further behind from wasting bombs.

The above is player specific of course. Someone who is insanely good with bombs; versus someone who isnt good with goblins, would get rocked by bombs. Someone who is amazing with goblins, should be able to avoid most goblin bombs. On equal terms; I think it would be pretty even back and forth: which is better than being countered.

Another trick I didnt mention, about goblins; is the spread them out; especially in a duel. I generally send them BEHIND my opponent, taking the long way around; so my opponent can either target me, or my goblins. Not both. This also allows my cooldowns to go down before my goblins might die off; leaving me vulnerble for a shorter time.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 pm

i liked this build when u ran it with reincar Smile rally cry + reincar really worked with eachother nicely
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 am

if ure doing rein, doesnt that weaken goblins a lot?(cuz lack of puppet master)
You could support goblins with speed sets and unholy/command aura-giving items, but still i think a big part of the build might be lost.

maybe that rally-cry/rein combo could be made into another build =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 am

no, puppets are great, but reincarnation is crazy
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:16 pm

ok so i have a variation of this build and its my last with the combo. i tok out feedback and rally call, and put in storm bolt and hex. only good against 1v1. go for tot set then speed set after that the auraic set (not sure of name) so u have all the auras you need. and yes i know there are weakness. but it is still a fun build
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I really dont think that would work well. Mana burn for starters... any AoE nuke for seconds. The reason my original build worked so well was that rally cry would fully heal the gobbies after they got nuked. If they dont, they can easily be 2 shot. Running stuns with this, makes your mana pool your biggest weakness, while making your biggest strength, much weaker.

Stuns may be strong, but a build that works well with itself can counter any amount of stuns a person can pick... Mainly because WW+stone staff is funny.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Ah. well i tried and liked it but i knew there were weaknesses too it, i guess thats part of the risk of it. i think i might have been using rally cal wrong then.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Just a clarification on venom's post.
It takes 5 hits for goblins to multiply, their attack speed isn't the fastest though.
Goblin's summon timer does not go to full if they multiply, the goblins keep the timer that the starting ones have.
Goblins spawn then they spawn their own copies and then their copies copy that is it. So if you have 4 spawned goblins they spawn an extra 4 (8 total) and those 4 spawn 4 more (12 total).
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 pm

I personally think the real trick to goblins in the late game isn't to use them to attack, but is to have them block. most people who have played against my goblin builds know, that goblins don't really do much damage in the late, but they will make sure i can kite for years. if you have more goblins then you need surrounding your opponent micro them away to bring in later. you can use them to block off entry points and kite endlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G-Unit's G-Units Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-Unit's G-Units   G-Unit's G-Units Empty

Back to top Go down

G-Unit's G-Units
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board :: Approved Builds-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com