Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Build for you guys to destroy! I_vote_lcapBuild for you guys to destroy! I_voting_barBuild for you guys to destroy! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Build for you guys to destroy! I_vote_lcapBuild for you guys to destroy! I_voting_barBuild for you guys to destroy! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Build for you guys to destroy!

Go down 
+3
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Ignaciorocks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

Build for you guys to destroy! Empty
PostSubject: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:04 pm

mmk so:

Hero: Guardian of The Arena: Player lvl 10 int guy. 1.9 BAT, 410 move speed, low stat gain.

Offenseive: Storm Bolt

Defensive: W.W. or Divine Shield (not too many points on this; at most 4 i think)

Misc: Acid Rain

Ulti: Death Orb

The idea is to att fast while they are stunned. tried it couple of times, seemed to work, but i dunno. Hlwg killed it =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Exactly what are you looking for in this?

You want to be destroyed?
Divine Shield, Wind Walk, Mana Flare as defensives can counter this. All silences are soft counters. Avatar is a counter to almost all active builds.

Strategy Tips: I'm probably the worse guy to take tips from but if I was to random this I'd put about 12 points into each skill and buy additional points later. It would be a waste of a skill point to get wind walk and not level it up. As for divine I'd say its easily worth more then 5 points as well.

You probably got destroyed either because he had the hard counters I posted or he simply out played you.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 pm

switch Storm Bolt to Dragon Punch and run it on Intel Archon. Use divine not windwalk
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Im not just based on the spells; If they go divine, i just wait it out with my own WW or Divine.

The Guardian of The Arena atts and moves fast. If they Avatar, i can just run around until it wears off with some help from my WW and Divine.

And I know they can counter the storm bolt with a WW or Divine while the bolt is in the air, which is why I also have death orb. I can cast that after they come out of WW or Divine, then wait for my bolt's cooldown.

I thought about all those counters when I made this build; which is why, independent of my defensive, I also get Cloak of the Hidden.

Besides, if I see an opponent WWing, I usually buy Gem of True Sight.

Since im a fast atter, i get crits as well; the item next to burning halo is pretty nice. forgot its name though. Also has mana steal, since I need a lot of that =)

What Im trying to say is, if I see one of those counters, I can usually find a way to work around them.

And HLWG outplayed me in every aspect =)
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:19 pm

epicpowda11 wrote:
switch Storm Bolt to Dragon Punch and run it on Intel Archon.

Well, I picked storm bolt because its a longer stun time. I know DP does more damage, but I prefer the stun time so I can deal some of my own damage too and cast Death Orb while they are stunned.

Im not player lvl 15 yet for Archon =)
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 pm

this is basically the standard issue dragon punch build that everyone has been using the past month, except ur using stormbolt instead of dragon punch. dont. storm bolt may have a longer stun time and longer range, but dragon punch is just overall better. this build is a solid one, but the main problem is anybody decent has been using this build nonstop, and anybody decent will know how to counter it. and def go divine sheild over windwalk, and only put 1 point into it not "4 i think" a divine with 1 point of it is amazing for countering almost anything, and u get invis from cloak.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 am

it depends what hes going for in this build :/ honestly if hes looking to use stunlocks + a high bat in the late game then stormbolt is best because it scales the best of the stuns. it also depends how he wants to play honestly. if hes gonna grab windwalk i honestly suggest that he play agressively as ww will give him a good mix of physical and spell dmg with his acid rain and death orb.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:08 am

well the idea was for a stunlock mixed with the high bat.
haha and the storm bolt + rain + death orb burns through ams real quick
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Another thing your going to have o watch for is how easy Death Orb is to get around after mid game. A windwalk item > Death orb. My suggestion is always run this on melee so that can not tell when you are about to cast it, also try and run on insta casts. Personally, I run my stun build on storm panda. As agility maximizes DPS while they are stunned.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm

well yiff has so little range i doubt switching to melee would make much of a difference..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:38 pm

This has just inspired me to make a stun build.As for Ignacio I would just scrap it but don't listen to me.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Why would you scrap this? I made Piss and Tuus ragequit the last tournament with a build almost identical to this lol.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Shankz wrote:
well yiff has so little range i doubt switching to melee would make much of a difference..

Actually, I stick right next to the opponent so they dont see the cast. =)

Scrap it? Ive used it a couple of times and it has worked really well =) I just wanted some feedback to how to make it better.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:12 am

honestly if anyone has trouble dodging orb from melee they need to zoom in and open their eyes. honestly... i'm asian and i can tell when someone with melee stops attacking to cast a spell.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:08 pm

acually piss.... sure if hes attacking then he casts it anyone good will dodge it with that like 1 second delay before the orb is launched. but he can just stun you with storm bolt and then cast it, you cant dodge anything while your stunned. even tho he should get divine for his defensive, he can also cast it then use a item ww right away so you dont notice that hes stopped because he is invis. there are many ways to hide the fact you are casting death orb, limited only by your creativity.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Bromancing_The_Venom wrote:
but he can just stun you with storm bolt and then cast it, you cant dodge anything while your stunned. even tho he should get divine for his defensive, he can also cast it then use a item ww right away so you dont notice that hes stopped because he is invis. there are many ways to hide the fact you are casting death orb, limited only by your creativity.

Hahaha so true on every aspect! I started out stunning with storm bolt, then doing death orb. Then I realized I can also do the WW thing you said, which is my backup if they manage to dodge the first stun, be it death orb or storm bolt. Good Advice to anyone =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build for you guys to destroy!   Build for you guys to destroy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Build for you guys to destroy!
Page 1 of 1