Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
beating 2 or more comp insane I_vote_lcapbeating 2 or more comp insane I_voting_barbeating 2 or more comp insane I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
beating 2 or more comp insane I_vote_lcapbeating 2 or more comp insane I_voting_barbeating 2 or more comp insane I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

beating 2 or more comp insane

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
chehong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

beating 2 or more comp insane Empty
PostSubject: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Lol I just recently addicted beating comps insane with human rush, btw any one good with microing? um can you guys try beating 3 insane comps? I did beat 2 insane comps with human tower rush, but i was wonder any one would try to beat 3 comps insane, If you have any thoughts pls share with me, tys.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:48 pm

I lost to the computer on easy, many times. I rushed moonwells and they didnt heal me enough.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Computer easy loses to the tower rush strategy not so much sure about insane. Been a while but coputer lose to the simple shit. If it is free for all tower strat kind of works it is all against you your literraly a defensive whore. Tower strat is funny as hell unfortunately half the people over the internet know how to counter it. Well 53% win with over 100 games doing nothing but the tower strat for luls.
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 am

Well you should try using human tower rush against night elf insane, and there is also a youtube vid showing you how you could do that, Later I tried Tower rush near the comp's base and lure and kept gaining exp, then by that process I would have already killed AI process system (or the AI seem to lost their hope) then It will be easy just like waves of enemies keep on dying from my towers.

And to use night elf, not rush, I think you should let the enemy get into your base and chase you while they get attacked by your big tree, and then you trap them and take them out one by one, and therefore you gain level and then you could use deer and bear to hunt them from running away.
ah.. got so addicted to RTS... and btw is there any way i can post up my vid about beating comp insanes?
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm

It's all about Orc bloodlust. My strat a good chunk of the time:

Rush up a blade master, antagonize your opponents workers with BM. Kill a couple peons/villagers WW, run back get healed up do some creeping, go back. While mass training grunts / head hunters. Rush up Tier 3 for Shamans with blood lust. Grab 3-4 Shamans, mass load of grunts and headhunters. Set everyone outside their door, buff entire army with bloodlust and just walk in and watch the destruction. While the first wave is hacking shit part Shift command a bunch of micros, switch back to town and start training mass tauren and a shit load of more head hunters. Smile. I don't really play on Bnet in Classic but it works beauty vs insane computer if your fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Probably the best way to go about it. Honestly I stopped playing ladder seriously a long time ago shit if I get forced to play I run the peon carousel for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
FeniXx
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
FeniXx

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 pm

i lose against a computer easy..

but win against a computer normal ..

cause normal is rush to kill goldmine creeps ..

and they are half lp .. so .. thats why .. ^^

if u understand xd
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm

I'm not a big fan of the complete rush to win absolutely. Do it with balance, rush their bases to put them behind no necessarily to win. The biggest thing I think a lot of people look over is the earlhy game second gold mine. When your doing your early creeping clear a gold mine and get a new center put up there and mine it; it'll completely offset your upkeep later.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

thats a good strategy if you are playing a larger map, but on most of the smaller maps you don't have time in a 2v1.
Back to top Go down
FeniXx
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
FeniXx

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 pm

btw .. ladder games sux xD ..

Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm

ladder is awesome stfu
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Mr.Blonde wrote:
thats a good strategy if you are playing a larger map, but on most of the smaller maps you don't have time in a 2v1.

Ya I always play on 2v2 - 4v4 maps; it's more fun than those tiny ass little bitch maps..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beating 2 or more comp insane   beating 2 or more comp insane Empty

Back to top Go down

beating 2 or more comp insane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com