Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! I_vote_lcapNewly Found Build :) Need Critique! I_voting_barNewly Found Build :) Need Critique! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! I_vote_lcapNewly Found Build :) Need Critique! I_voting_barNewly Found Build :) Need Critique! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonShift
Nooblet
Nooblet
CrimsonShift

Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! Empty
PostSubject: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:41 am

I haven't done much testing since i've just recently thought of this build and used it only once in a 3v3 between Myself, Ignacio, Some pub, vs Maj, Undead-boy and Burnok (anyone ever heard of him? lvl 16 pub, he was pretty decent actually :S )

So i ran this on a Str - Death Knight to be precise since hes my go to for str heros

Off Skill - Fireward, good for farming, and 3v3 duels, even if only for a little while
(main this!!)

Deff Skill - Mana Flare, this is to mess with other peoples farming game early, and duels especially (off level this at start to lvl 3-4)

Misc Skill - Rejuvenation, seeing as this was a team game, i decided a heal would have been nice, seeing as i was a str tank, and helpful to allies aswell
(off level this AFTER Mana Flare is lvl 3-4)

Innate Skill - Mana regen, to help with the mana expense as this is fairly hefty on the Mana Side

Ultimate - Elemental Mastery, this was to help for farming without the cost of mana, as well as to punish opponents' AMS and opponents without Spell Resistance

The only counter i could see to this build would be kiting, and early Int users with Silent Night or high dmg spells, as well as its down fall in mana cost,

However i figured the kiting would be countered ish, with the use of rejuvenation and as for the weakness of low mana and weakness to high dmg spells, grabbing a quick Spiked Gloves and Crown of Ages early game is a quick fix to this,

Thoughts, opinions, Epic, PLEASE! rip this apart Smile that includes anyone else who feels fit to Smile
As im still learning and any help is wanted
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 pm

slow moving hero without anti kite?
avatar destroys this build so fast it isn't even funny, this build wouldnt' even be playable against a hero with 600 range, they can blast your ward away from 600 with never getting hit.

basically your counter any ranged hero with stone or lightning orb...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:04 pm

he used this in a team game, and it is generally a team-game build. When looking at it like that, you would think someone on the team might get an endu aura item; if not, he could. Boots of speed on that hero make him pretty quick. Boots of speed with a slow orb make him unkiteable. Light orb does hurt the build; but Fire ward is really great for farming, especially in a 3v3 where creeps spawn faster. Rejuv can be cast on anyone, forcing the other team to focus fire well, and one of them must have a light orb; so... you cant really CC a main target; allowing that target to survive a bit longer.

I think this build is much better than charge gives it credit for. Granted, in a 1v1, it would be killed pretty easily by anyone who likes to kite; if you dont get endurance, and they get avatar... A lot of what-ifs. In a team game though, I think this is a great build; so props.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 pm

idk i still feel the build is still too mana intensive. getting absorb mana wouldn't be that bad either on this build
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I almost never have mana problems with strength. I guess thats just the way I build them I suppose. Heck I think you can even run an immolation build on strength and do fine. Are you going the passive strength build route most of the time? Just know there is two routes you can go caster and passive you don't always have to be passive.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonShift
Nooblet
Nooblet
CrimsonShift

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Yeah i clued into how much bait it is for a ranged kite, but i almost always get Cloak of the fox on all my build seeing as its a cheap Totomic set, (usually) sometimes i find its not nessecary. Boots i however always get due to a post a read some time ago, i forget where but imsofattest said "move speed wins games" and it hasn't let me down since Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm

well absorb mana is also powerful pvp, which can make you more competetive early game when ints are gonna nuke you down
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm

yeah i'd go absorb mana > flare. u can use absorb mana on creeps and allys(who mass mana) it also rlly screws with them builds that only carried enough mana to use thier farm skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
CrimsonShift
Nooblet
Nooblet
CrimsonShift

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Hmm sounds pretty solid actually, ill give it a shot Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

also if you get mana steal for your defensive you can get something better for your innate skill like flare it would help in team games and great for anti kite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!   Newly Found Build :) Need Critique! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly Found Build :) Need Critique!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com