Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Bot Abuser EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Bot Abuser EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Bot Abuser EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Bot Abuser EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Bot Abuser EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Bot Abuser EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Bot Abuser EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Bot Abuser EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Bot Abuser EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Bot Abuser I_vote_lcapBot Abuser I_voting_barBot Abuser I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Bot Abuser

Go down 
+7
epicpowda11
HLWG
Shankz
Dragonslayer995
Glorn2
Sharky
clearymike
11 posters
AuthorMessage
clearymike
Unranked
Unranked
clearymike

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 pm

I've been actively playing chao again for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday I joined a game and this admin joined the game, kicking me from the red spot because the game was full and he joined i guess... He joined the game and typed !close 2 3 7 8 9, kicking everyone from the game so he could host a clan match. My problem is, he joins the game thats full and instead of waiting for it to start this game he decides to kick everyone so he doesn't have to wait. I think this is a load of bullshit. This admin needs to be dealt with and i mean ASAP. I confronted no more than 20 mins from this post and told him he was abusing his powers and did a little bitching, he then kicked me. Glorn2 or verti89, u should deal with this admin because if i'm to be a part of chao again i would really like not having to deal with admins who abuse their privileges to use the bot.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:57 pm

How can they deal with them if you dont drop the name? Besides thats nothing true its a pain in the ass if you waited like 10 minutes for the fill. The way I figure it to be is bot usage is chao priority first public last.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 pm

As stated above, this isnt really an abuse. If people kick you from a game which has started, then go for it. However, as there is currently a tourny going on, and many clannies cannot host, they get first dibbs on the bot. Everyone kicked will most likely join the next game.

Generally though, if a game is full, the admin will wait for it to start, and join the newly created game with no one in it. If you were the only one in the game lobby, or there was only 1-2 other people, then yeah, they will kick you.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

i gotta agree with mike it is bullshit...

THEY CAN TELL V-BOT TO HOST A PRIVATE GAME!

all they have to do is type !priv GAMENAME to v-bot and it will go host a private game.

even if they use the public games if its full they can wait like a whole minute for it to start and a different lobby to open.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:53 pm

says the guy who never plays?

I mean, the bot was created for the clan anyways... just sayin...

the problem with hosting private games, is that sometimes, it will turn the authosting off. AKA, no one gets to play games unless someone tells it to. Pick your poison?
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:25 pm

pick you poison? XDDDD lmao its rare to see glorn typo ;P

but yeah Clan > Pubs...dont like it cry about it =[
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:35 pm

you should see the typos I make on this keyboard sometimes... It is a japanese keyboard, like, japanese characters... and buttons not where they should be... and 1 gig of SDRAM, on vista... with a single core celeron processor. A dead donkey produces more power. Starcraft lags on this.

However, I do fail to find any errors on my post, beyond the over-use of commas (Of course).
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 pm

At least give me some credit man... i actually have a name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 am

If this is about H, I already dealt with this afternoon. As I said earlier, or Glorn just said:

A) Although the bot hosts public games, it is after all owned by the clan. Thus, because it is owned by the clan, clan members have first right to use it. Have a problem with this? Join the clan, this isn't meant to be dickish, but there are perks we offer people for joining. Private use of the bots for clan matches is one of those.

B) I talked to H about it, and i know from previous experience that he 9/10 times does wait for the next game. But early in the afternoon, or late at night a game can sit stagnant in the lobby for 10-45 minutes. And yes, I have waited in some bots for 30+ minutes when I just get home from school.

C) Dragon, as Glorn said, I again don't mean to be a dick here, but I constantly see you passing judgement and opinion in situations like this; quite frankly I don't really believe you have the right to. Maybe help out once in a while, play, etc. Not all the clan members are bot savvy such as yourself, and I'm sorry but most of us come on this to chill, its hard enough to gain a broad scope on the map, let alone memorizing all the functions and commands for the bots. Either way, please keep your "This is bullshit" opinions to yourself until you actually become a part of the community; not idly sitting in the channel 24/7.

D) And furthermore, as on the "kicking from red" I believe that is automatic now. Maybe it's just a strange coincidence, but in all the games with multiple people I have joined lately, I've always been in red automatically after joining. We are running a new bot with lots of upgrades, so auto switch from Red might be a new one. But I would also like to clear this subject up nevertheless, if you read V-Bot Abuse/Rules page, You will clearly see that an admin can reserve the right to attain red UNLESS another admin is currently in the Red position. That means, If your a public player, and an admin joins they have every right to switch themselves into Red.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:05 am

Glorn2 wrote:
you should see the typos I make on this keyboard sometimes... It is a japanese keyboard, like, japanese characters... and buttons not where they should be... and 1 gig of SDRAM, on vista... with a single core celeron processor. A dead donkey produces more power. Starcraft lags on this.

However, I do fail to find any errors on my post, beyond the over-use of commas (Of course).

Window's XP here with 512 MB of Ram with only 55 GB capacity..

And, btw I hardly ever see any one playing CHA, I dropped by the channel a few times, only afkers.
I joined bot games like 20 different times before there's enough people willing to wait to start a game.
Maybe it's my time zone - Mountain Time, but there seems to be nobody but newbies on around midnight.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 am

I'm mountain time as well, but ya later at night its dead. I've noticed a large portion of the clan members are University students, and well staying up till 12 - 4 am isn't usually in our best interest. V-Bot has hosted I believe close to 2000 games this month though. During the late afternoon - evening there is a lot of activity. Between 3-10 pm Mountain time.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:21 am

v-bot is up to 2162 right now i believe
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 pm

haha yea ive gotten kicked from v-bot lots of times, mid-game and before game has started. But then, it is the Clan's bot, so its just bad timing on everyone else. I just join something else until v-bot is free again.
My time zone is GMT -4:00; Pacific SA. I usually log in like around midnight (my time) or in the afternoon. Sometimes its full of clanners, but most of the time its just idle pple who dont even join v-bot games or play. They just stay there not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:06 pm

I think the clan mantra of maturity (posting essays et cetera) should at the very least extend to its bot however unreliable.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm

I personally don't believe admins should be doing anything other than making themselves red to set game modes, opening additional slots if other clannies want to join, and starting games if the teams are even at 1v1, 2v2, etc. they should NOT be kicking people who have been waiting for a game to start (for any reason), nor should they be kicking people from inside the game unless it is by invoking the votekick system Glorn built into the map.

This wasn't originally created as a 'clan bot' it was created as a 'cha-bot' and the benefits set aside for the clan are the admin powers for Grunt level clannies. if you have a problem with this, deal with it because i dont really care. if you want a clan match, like dragon said, use the !priv function, its not hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bot Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Abuser   Bot Abuser Empty

Back to top Go down

Bot Abuser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com