Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I hate leavers. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
I hate leavers. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
I hate leavers. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
I hate leavers. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
I hate leavers. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
I hate leavers. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
I hate leavers. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
I hate leavers. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
I hate leavers. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
I hate leavers. I_vote_lcapI hate leavers. I_voting_barI hate leavers. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
I hate leavers. I_vote_lcapI hate leavers. I_voting_barI hate leavers. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

I hate leavers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

I hate leavers. Empty
PostSubject: I hate leavers.   I hate leavers. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Frankly I hate leavers always have always will. I hate players who have been around a while and leave because they should know better. I hate the people who exploit the save load system and leave when things dont go their way cough... Didnot cough... Sorry had to clear my throat there. I hate whenever I see players going early game stomp builds and leave when theyre about to lose cough... Didnot cough.. Sorry must have a cold. I hate the people who leave when theyre about to die in a duel. I dont know if they know it or not but they freeze the player who sat out and make switches absolutely impossible. The people I hate worse of all are of course are the ones who leave all their gold and items. Usually I can destroy their items and tell these people to go blank themselves as I make sure to leave whatever amount of gold they give me floating. They give me 5000 I will always have at least 5000 gold. However most people do not have my integrity and will desperately abuse their imbalance some are even extremely dependent on it. I simply grind my teeth in disgust when I see players complain that their leavers didnt leave them anything. I look in disappointment as some put item/drop mode. These same people who put this mode are the same ones who desperately beg me to kick their noob ally. Generally I hate leavers and anyone who cry please kick my ally. The thing that bugs me about please kick my ally is the players begging this are like level 10 and above. Seriously shame on you. Now this is an old rant thats been around for ages long before glorn took up editting even long before didnot learn to play this game. This rant will go on and on because deep down we all hate leavers even if we end up having to leave in a game from time to time. A general reminder for leavers I hate you all. Thank you for reading this rant wasting about 2 minutes of your life that you will never get back. Yours truly carefulibite.

Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

I hate leavers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate leavers.   I hate leavers. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm

nicely expressed.

Happens to me a lot. Freaking ruins the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

I hate leavers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate leavers.   I hate leavers. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am

There are a few legit reasons for leaving. Sometime, IRL, you got shit going on. Though, this accounts for 5% of leavers.

I would say a solid 15% of leavers, leave because the game is so insanely 1 sided, there is no point in playing. If my team has won, and it is clearly obvious; the I will give my items to the other team and leave. If my team is being ripped apart, i will give my allies my items, and leave.

What I hate though, are consumer whores. They buy bombs, pots, more pots, some bombs, and another potion for good luck. They spend the first pre-duel time getting ganks, and stealing creeps. Duel time comes, they win the duel, but use the last of their consumables; cannot deal enough damage to kill a creep; and their last potion is wasted trying to survive a creep attack. then they leave.

Just a note though; if a player is kicked from the game; their items are not dropped in drop mode.

Im thinking of also disabling team swap it drop mode. Kinda silly when it comes down to 1v3; and that 1 guy has 3 peoples items, so someone swaps over to his team to balance it out... maybe i should make it so drop mode and full team duels are 1 mode...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

I hate leavers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate leavers.   I hate leavers. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:29 am

or you could just take out drop mode. Its a big change, but I think it would make games like that more balanced; you could make one of the attributes of full team duels that when someone leaves, the drop mode kicks in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

I hate leavers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate leavers.   I hate leavers. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am

Yea when I leave my allies are like level 3 chatards who follow me to camps and junk when Im sporting slow ass heroes like MK they already fuck me over by a lot so there no point in staying in that type of game.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

I hate leavers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate leavers.   I hate leavers. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 am

Glorn2 wrote:
There are a few legit reasons for leaving. Sometime, IRL, you got shit going on. Though, this accounts for 5% of leavers.

I would say a solid 15% of leavers, leave because the game is so insanely 1 sided, there is no point in playing. If my team has won, and it is clearly obvious; the I will give my items to the other team and leave. If my team is being ripped apart, i will give my allies my items, and leave.

What I hate though, are consumer whores. They buy bombs, pots, more pots, some bombs, and another potion for good luck. They spend the first pre-duel time getting ganks, and stealing creeps. Duel time comes, they win the duel, but use the last of their consumables; cannot deal enough damage to kill a creep; and their last potion is wasted trying to survive a creep attack. then they leave.

Just a note though; if a player is kicked from the game; their items are not dropped in drop mode.

Im thinking of also disabling team swap it drop mode. Kinda silly when it comes down to 1v3; and that 1 guy has 3 peoples items, so someone swaps over to his team to balance it out... maybe i should make it so drop mode and full team duels are 1 mode...

1: Dont join games unless you can spare at least an hour to play them. Although I sympathize because I do have people who call me at the last minute to do something.

2: Why not create a surrender option? Surrender and move on to the next one and give the oposing team their winning experience. Im tired of being screwed out of a victory because of sore losers.

3: Exactly my point they do nothing but play early game imbalance and leave when it begins to fall apart. Mean while they scored about maybe 8-10 kills type -save and leave. They leave their allies leave and the game is over. Its why Im never impressed about these people who type -stats to show off their high kills margin.

4: I never kick but these people bully their noobs until they eventually leave. Sometimes the mentioning or the action of the attempt kick causes the unwanted player to leave on their own.

Did you leave when your losing quit lying it doesnt matter if theyre following you if you think your going to lose you leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate leavers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate leavers.   I hate leavers. Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate leavers.
Page 1 of 1